Wednesday 5 August 2009

Possible Furry tour!

SFA have announced two new dates (so say Artrocker), tickets for which go on sale on Friday (August 7);

October 15, Glasgow, O2 ABC
Not sure where you can buy these, the ABC website doesn't have it up yet. But if you're on 02 (which I am), you should be able to already buy priority tickets. If you can find it. I can't. Maybe it doesn't actually exist...

October 16, Manchester, The Ritz
Click the date. G'wan!

Artrocker seem to think that these are the 'first dates of a soon to be expanded UK tour set to kick off in October'. Just a rumour at the minute as I've only seen it on the Artrocker website so far. But I do love a good rumour and I love spreading them even more. So here's the link. Which has no more information than in this post but, y'know, proof that I'm not just living in a daydream. Not this time, anyway.

I knew they were just teasing when they said they wouldn't tour. The little flirts.

I think maybe I should sign back up to that UEA newsletter...

No comments: