Monday 8 March 2010

Separado! Trailer

Bit of Twitter searching - always recommended - and I found this!

Separado! from Bait on Vimeo.



Looks fabulous. But, y'know, I'm not really sure why the Separado website has a mailing list as they don't seem to tell us anything. I have to do all the bloody searching myself... The other week I just stumbled across someone on Twitter talking about the Flatpack festival and they mentioned in passing that Separado would be screened in Birmingham for the Festival. (I'm sure there's a showing in Toronto as well...)

I'm contemplating going to Birmingham to see that. Aw, man, I really wish I knew if it was going to be screened elsewhere! I did ask Picturehouse cinemas if they were likely to show it anywhere and they said they'd keep an eye and an ear out and let me know if they heard anything. Nothing so far.

The lack of news is frustrating. But that always seems to be the way with the Furries...

2 comments:

jen said...

Supposed to be playing this Saturday in Toronto but I can't find where! Argh! lol

P.S. LOOOOOVE SFA too :D

(mu)shroomrecords said...

Hey! Congratulations for the effort on keeping the furry news up to date! I'm sure it's not easy.
If you're interested, check out my blog for the imaginary brazilian label of lo-fi psychedelia Shroom Records: http://shroomrecords.blogspot.com.
It's all written in portuguese, but you might want to download some of the albuns, specially by my "midstream" band, Supercordas.
Cheers and keep the cosmic trigger happy!