Wednesday 8 July 2009

SFA head to the USA

It was posted up on the list and the board last night that the Furries are doing a few gigs in New York, of all places (now that really is miles from my home), in September. Including, ATP, apparently. I'm insanely jealous, but here's the dates anyway;

Fri 11.09.09 New York, NY Highline Ballroom
Concert starts @ 9PM
Doors open @ 7 PM
Tickets $22.00 in advance
$25.00 day of show
On sale on Friday, July 10th at noon

Sat 12.09.09 Hoboken, NJ Maxwell's
9.30pm
On sale on Friday, July 10th at noon

Sun 13.09.09 Monticello, NY ATP-NY
They're not on the line-up on the ATP website yet, so I don't know if it's a definite. Here's the link, anyway; All Tomorrow's Parties

I've never bought from any of these sites before so no idea if they're any good or how safe they are to buy from...

I'm sure anyone who goes will have a great time. Wish I had the money to go to ATP on the Sunday, it sounds great! Do you think maybe the Flaming Lips (curating ATP) convinced the Furries when they were at Rockness to perform?

No comments: